How do we work? We go directly to you to pick up your Oriental and/or Area rugs. From there, we bring them back to our shop where we take the time to remove all dry soil before hand washing them with bio-degradable, non-soiling, non-toxic, cleaning agents, until they are finally hung to dry. After thoroughly drying, the rugs come down and are inspected for recurring spots and odors, and attended to prior to delivering back to home or office.
We are also your source for Rug Pads which, while serving many different purposes, are often overlooked and neglected. Not only do these pads protect your floors, but they also protect your rugs from excessive wear and tear.
Here at Aladdin Carpet Cleaners, we’ve learned that Rug Pads prevent movement which leads to distortion and provides cushion for comfort. By maintaining your rugs they can be passed down from generation to generation.
Our Rug Pads are made with organic polymers, are bio-degradable and are cut to the proper size to avoid improper wear edges. The waffle design of our pads allows dirt and soil to fall through the holes of the pad, which provides room for more air-flow from your vacuum cleaner – keeping your rugs cleaner, for a longer period time. Additionally, these pads will not melt to your floors, like most of the ones you will find in local stores.
- Free Pick Up and Delivery within our service area
- In Plant Area Cleaning for all Types of Rugs: Braids, Hooked Rugs, Needlepoints, Killims, Dhurries, Orientals, Rag Rugs, Sissels, etc…
- Appraisal of your fine rugs
- Oriental Rug Repair and Restoration – including refringing
- Wrapping and Storage of your Rugs
- Hand Washing of Wool and Oriental Rugs
- Silicone Fiber Protection
- Odor Control
- Urine and Feces Removal
- Stain Removal
- De-Mothing and Mothproofing